The lessons are intended for beginners and intermediates.
To ensure optimal learning, you choose the subjects of your course according to your needs. The frequency and duration of the lessons will be according to your ease and level of understanding.
You can take the course directly on your device whether you are on Mac, Windows, or Android, with a desktop computer, laptop or tablet.
These courses will allow you to master:
- Use your computer and adapt it to your needs.
- Manage your files and folders and back them up.
- Install and uninstall software.
- Use a web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari).
- Search for information (Google Search).
- Easily find information about the sites you visit .
- Add and manage bookmarks in your browser.
- Browse the internet without the hassle of intrusive advertisements.
- Send and receive electronic mail (E-mail) with your internal mailbox (Outlook, Mail, Thunderbird) or with a web mail (Google Mail, Yahoo Mail, Bluewin).
- Chat with your friends on the internet via instant messaging (Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber) or videoconference (Skype, FaceTime).
- Use anti-virus and/or anti-malware.
- Be reassured about online banking and postal systems.
- Making purchases securely online.
- Make your online payments with peace of mind.
- Recognize fraudulent emails and delete them correctly.
- Configure and share your calendar(s).
- Insert and share your appointments.
- Insert and share your contacts in software on your computer or on online systems.
- Import, manage and share your photos.
- Use, manage and understand social media features (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.).
- Master your image and the data you put in it.
Home lessons: CHF 149.- the first hour, then CHF 99.-/h
Class in one of our Boutiques: CHF 99.-/h
Our shops: Moudon, Epalinges